Sunday, February 7, 2010

January 31 Podcasting

I guess you can tell from the time stamp that I am a little behind in my blogging. I had some trouble with the podcasting. I could not get my sound to work and I had to get the computer genius in the house to fix it. Go ahead and think what you will. This is a future educator and she can't get the sound to work on the computer. Anyway...

I listened to the Kidcast podcast as well as the Smart board podcast. I guess the thought that comes to mind is how in the world is this different from lecture. I listened to someone teach (or try to teach me) something about podcasting and I am supposed to be able to do as they say when the lecture is over. For me this is not much different then going to a biology class. The subject matter is not very interesting to me so I had a hard time really concentrating on what they were saying. If the podcast had been on something of interest to me I might have felt differently.

I had all but given up on the value of podcasting until I get to this week's assignment. Moving on...

No comments:

Post a Comment