Sunday, April 25, 2010

Final Comments4kids













Week 13 I commented on several students from Rm 10 Pt. England Elementary School as they recited their Mihi in Maouri. I was really impressed with their efforts although I could not understand what they were saying. Eric was concentrating so hard on saying his speech and it showed in his facial expressions. Semi had a really hard time eating squishy noodles with chopsticks. I never get tired of commenting on kids work. They need that positive reinforcement that what they are doing is good.

My final comments for kids was Kobe at Pt England School. Kobe seems to be a very intelligent boy. He has a wonderful vocabulary. He is only nine and was using words like tactical, cautiously, and opponent to describe his recent Capture the flag game. I was very impressed and I told him so.

No comments:

Post a Comment